August 4, 2015

loon cycle cruise


   Last week while I was on my annual trip
to Maddens on Gull Lake in Brainerd, Minnesota, 
I got to experience a new take on transportation, The Loon Cycle.
It's like a bar-cycle, but better! I had so much fun 
on the booze cruise I just had to share with my readers.

This thirty-plus foot pontoon is not just powered by a 
typical motor but also with the help from the passengers, 
powered by ten-cycle stations and steered by our
awesome captain, Jake
Don't worry though, there's room for relaxing for five other passengers.
This Cycle Bar is Primarily located on Gull Lake and can
migrate to any surrounding party with a private charter. All you
have to do is bring the drinks, and they'll supply the party!












If you happen to be in the area, or know someone else who is, 
check out The Loon Cycle!
www.thelooncycle.com


fox + gypsy 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment